Home / User Guide / Software
Here's a list of some of the features planned for development in no particular order:
- More predefined filters. Completely user-defined custom filters.
- Views - view URL results on screen in different grid modes similar to how CSV reports can show different views.
- Automatic thread mode - adjust number of asynchronous URL checking threads based on connection/server response speed.
- Automatically retry problematic links.
- More options for importing and exporting URLs. Example: importing links directly from web pages (not just files). It will work with plain text web pages, XML sitemaps (including sitemap index files) and remove the need to first download XML sitemaps before importing links.
- Robots.txt support. Filter for disallowed by robots.txt links.
- Exclude URLs from checking.
- More URL rewriting options.
- Linux version.