Bulk URL Status Code & Redirect Checker
for Windows and Mac OS
What is HEADMasterSEO?
HEADMasterSEO is a bulk URL checker tool that allows you to:
- Check URL Status Code
- Check Response Time
- Check Sitemaps for Errors
- Test Redirects with Rules
- Check 301, 302 Redirects
- Check Redirect Path
- Find Number of Redirects
- Find Redirect Chains & Loops
- Import links from plain text files, CSV and XML sitemaps
- Check huge lists of URLs
- Export results to CSV
You can analyse, filter and sort the results in real-time or export them to CSV. It is fast, easy to use and free for checking lists of up to 500 URLs.
Blazing Fast URL Checker
The tool can use HEAD requests to fetch only the server response headers without the response body for faster speed and lower bandwidth consumption. With up to 200 simultaneous threads, HEADMasterSEO can extract maximum speed from fast servers.
Check Huge URL Lists
HEADMasterSEO is a small and light app that is optimized to run fast and use as little memory as possible. The tool can reliably check 2 to 6 million URLs at a time on modest computers with 4GB to 8GB RAM and up to 30 million URLs on machines with 32GB.
Bulk Check Redirects
Trace the complete redirect path and track details about every URL in a redirection sequence. Filter URLs by redirect type - 301 redirects / 302 redirects / 3XX HTTP status codes, redirect chains and redirect loops. HEADMasterSEO can import and check huge URL lists (millions of links) without choking. It is the best redirect checker for testing large batches of link redirections.
Bulk Test Redirects with URL Mapping Rules
HEADMasterSEO can take a list of URLs and a list of URL redirection rules and check if every URL redirects to the proper destination URL using a single 301 redirect. There is no need for you to manually examine every redirection. Write URL mapping rules once and run the redirect tester as many times as needed.
- Bulk inspect lists of URLs for broken links (status code - 404 Not Found, 410 Gone) and "Soft 404" errors with the HTTP status code checker.
- Check HTTP headers for hidden "noindex, nofollow" X-Robots-Tag header fields.
- Validate and check XML sitemaps for errors (non-200 status code links, broken links, internal errors, redirects). Audit every link in image and video sitemaps.
- Rewrite URLs on the fly (for example to the staging environment of a website migration).
- Bulk test HTTP(s) and www/non-www canonical url redirects setup. Additionally test for non-secure cookies and HSTS security headers.
- View all links stored in the HTTP headers (canonical, prev/next, alternate...). Examine hreflang link parameters.
- View, filter, sort and export URL header data to 4 different CSV Reports (Standard, Redirect Details, Link Headers and Raw Headers).
- CSV Export all URL data or filtered/sorted segments of it. Example: filter URLs with the "Redirect Chains" filter, sort by the "Number of Chained Redirects" column and then perform a "Redirect Details" CSV Export.
- View the HTTP headers and export the server response of all URLs from your list.
- Set custom HTTP request headers and User Agents.
- Save and reload results from URL checks.
- Bulk check raw HTTP and HTTPs server headers.
- Full proxy support including password protected proxies.
- Support for both HEAD and GET requests. HEAD requests are faster but not all servers allow them.
- Portable: the program can run as a portable application from any location / flash drive.
Download the Free Version
Check lists of up to 500 URLs with the free version.
Pricing and Licensing
To check lists of more than 500 URLs you need to purchase a license. Pricing and licensing is based on the maximum number of URLs you can import and check at once.