Bulk URL Status Code & Redirect Checker
Light. Fast. Reliable.
HEADMasterSEO is a software tool for bulk checking the response headers of large lists of URLs for status code, redirects (chains, loops), response time, HTTP header fields (X-Robots-Tag, Link, Vary). You can view, sort, filter and export the results to CSV. It is fast, easy to use and free for checking lists of up to 500 URLs.
Bulk Check Redirects
View the complete redirect path and check details about every URL in a redirection sequence in an easy to use interface. Filter URLs by redirect type - check 301 redirects / 302 redirects / 3XX HTTP status codes, redirect chains and redirect loops. Unlike online redirect checkers, HEADMasterSEO can handle millions of URLs and is the best SEO tool for testing large batches of URL redirections.
Bulk Test Redirects with URL Mapping Rules
HEADMasterSEO can take a list of URLs and a list of URL mapping rules and check if every URL redirects to the proper final URL. There is no need for you to manually examine every redirection. Write URL mapping rules once and run the tester as many times as needed.
Blazing Speed and Lower Bandwidth Consumption
The tool can use HEAD requests to fetch only the server response headers without the response body for faster speed and lower bandwidth consumption. With up to 200 simultaneous threads, HEADMasterSEO can extract maximum speed from fast servers.
Check Huge Lists of URLs
By default, HEADMasterSEO keeps all results in memory and you can check 2 to 6 million URLs at a time on modest computers with 4GB to 8GB RAM. To check really huge URL lists, run HEADMasterSEO in Low Memory Mode. It will read your URL list link by link, check the server response headers for the page, immediately output the results to a CSV file and free the memory for the URL.
- Bulk check lists of URLs for broken links (status code - 404 Not Found, 410 Gone) and "Soft 404" errors.
- Check HTTP response headers for hidden "noindex, nofollow" X-Robots-Tag header fields.
- Validate and check XML sitemaps for errors (non-200 status code links, broken links, internal errors, redirects). Audit every link in image and video sitemaps.
- Rewrite URLs on the fly (for example to the staging environment of a website migration).
- Bulk test HTTP(s) and www/non-www canonical url redirects setup. Additionally test for non-secure cookies and HSTS security headers.
- View all links stored in the HTTP headers (canonical, prev/next, alternate...). Examine hreflang link parameters.
- Import and check URLs from plain text files, CSV files, XML sitemap files, the Clipboard or enter manually.
- View, filter, sort and export URL header data to 4 different CSV Reports (Standard, Redirect Details, Link Headers and Raw Headers).
- CSV Export all URL data or filtered/sorted segments of it. Example: filter URLs with the "Redirect Chains" filter, sort by the "Number of Chained Redirects" column and then perform a "Redirect Details" CSV Export.
- View HTTP headers and export the server response of all URLs from your list.
- Use custom HTTP request headers and User Agents.
- Save and reload results from URL checks.
- Bulk check raw HTTP and HTTPs response headers.
- Full proxy support including password protected proxies.
- Support for both HEAD and GET requests. HEAD requests are faster but not all servers allow them.
- Portable: the program can run as a portable application from any location / flash drive.
- HEADMasterSEO use cases: use as a bulk URL checker, monitor URL & XML sitemap health, view response headers, bulk check status codes and test SEO redirections.
Download the Free Version
Check lists of up to 500 URLs. It's quick, easy and forever free.
Pricing and Licensing
If you need to bulk check lists of more than 500 URLs then you need to purchase a license. Pricing and licensing is based on the maximum number of URLs you can import and check at once.