Bulk URL Status Code & Redirect Checker
for Windows and Mac OS
HEADMasterSEO is a bulk URL checker tool that allows you to:
- Check HTTP Status Codes
- Check Response Time
- Check Sitemaps for Errors
- Check URLs for Broken Links
- Check 301, 302 Redirects
- Check Redirect Path
- Find Number of Redirects
- Find Redirect Chains & Loops
- Check Server Headers
- Check HTTP Header Fields (X-Robots-Tag, Link, Vary)
- Export results to CSV
You can analyse, filter and sort the results in real-time and export to different CSV reports. It is fast, easy to use and free for checking lists of up to 500 URLs.
Blazing fast URL checker
The tool can use HEAD requests to fetch only the server response headers without the response body for faster speed and lower bandwidth consumption. With up to 200 simultaneous URL requests, HEADMasterSEO can extract maximum speed from fast servers.
Check huge lists of URLs
HEADMasterSEO can reliably check 2 to 6 million URLs at a time on modest computers with 4GB to 8GB RAM and up to 30 million URLs on machines with 32GB. The program can also check an unlimited number of URLs in a special "Low Memory Mode". It is a small and light app that is optimized to run fast and use as little memory as possible.
Bulk check redirects
View the complete redirect path and check details about every URL in a redirection sequence. Filter URLs by redirect type - 301 redirects / 302 redirects / 3XX HTTP status codes, redirect chains and redirect loops. HEADMasterSEO can import and check huge URL lists (millions of links) without choking. It is the best redirect checker for testing large batches of link redirections.
Bulk test redirects with URL mapping rules
HEADMasterSEO can take a list of URLs and a list of URL mapping rules and check if every URL redirects to the proper final URL. There is no need for you to manually examine every redirection. Write URL mapping rules once and run the tester as many times as needed.
- Bulk inspect lists of URLs for broken links (status code - 404 Not Found, 410 Gone) and "Soft 404" errors with the HTTP status code checker.
- Check HTTP headers for hidden "noindex, nofollow" X-Robots-Tag header fields.
- Validate and check XML sitemaps for errors (non-200 status code links, dead links, internal server errors, redirects). Audit every link in image and video sitemaps.
- Rewrite URLs on the fly (for example to the staging environment of a website migration).
- Bulk test HTTP to HTTPs redirects and www/non-www domain redirects setup. Additionally test for non-secure cookies and HSTS security headers.
- View all links stored in the HTTP headers (canonical, prev/next, alternate...). Examine hreflang link parameters.
- Import and check URLs from plain text files, CSV files, XML sitemap files, the Clipboard or enter manually.
- View, filter, sort and export URL header data to 4 different CSV Reports (Standard, Redirect Details, Link Headers and Raw Headers).
- CSV Export all URL data or filtered/sorted segments of it. Example: filter URLs with the "Redirect Chains" filter, sort by the "Number of Chained Redirects" column and then perform a "Redirect Details" CSV Export.
- View the HTTP headers and export the server response of all URLs from your list.
- Set custom HTTP request headers and User Agents.
- Save and reload results from URL checks.
- Bulk check raw HTTP and HTTPs server headers.
- Full proxy support including password protected proxies.
- Support for both HEAD and GET requests. HEAD requests are faster but not all servers allow them.
- Portable: the software can run as a portable application from any location / flash drive.
It's quick, easy and forever free for checking lists of up to 500 URLs.